Help – Explains usage of CrunchBot
Show Apps – Gives you list of available apps deployed for CrunchBot to select from Show Dimensions – Gives you list of Dimensions from Master Dimensions of App Show Measures – Gives you list of Measures from Master Items of App
Show Viz- Gives you list of Visualizations from Master Items of App
Show KPIs – Gives you list of important KPIs that you have set in your application Surprise Me
Turn on insights / Turn off Insights
How is my sales doing?
How many orders did we receive last year? Tell me gross margin for current month.
Gross profit for feb 2018
- Show me sales for last year (Normal question)
- How about last quarter? (Automatically understands that you are asking sales for last quarter)
- Give me a pie chart for orders by product (Normal question)
- Create that chart by category (Understands that you are asking Orders by Category chart)
- How about Norristown? (Give you chart of Orders by category for Norristown store)
- It also suggests you other measures that you can associate with category through buttons (you can try any e.g. total sales)
- Show me top 5 stores (It gives you top stores by orders)
- Tell me total Sales for fuel? (Normal question)
- How about Tobacco. (Gives you sales for Tobacco)
Select Auto Care Show me total orders
Tell me COGS for current month Clear Filters
Tell me top 5 stores by sales.
Which store manager gets highest orders? Top profit making categories.
Which district manager has lowest orders?
Questions based on Value Comparison
Which stores have more than 700 employees?
Show me products with gross margin % between 60 and 70.
Questions with filter Value
On hand inventory for Candy Gross margin % for Chips
Total Sales for Blue Bell Last quarter
Can you create a pie chart for orders by category? Create a bar chart for COGS by store manager.
Create a chart for Gross profit by stores. Show me Orders trend.
Sales vs cost trend
Create a chart for sales vs cost by store
Surprise Me (you can try asking multiple times and every time it will give some different answer) Surprise Me for Sales.
Surprise me for product.
You can ask any question and after receiving answer from Crunch Bot. Just say “Email Me”.
You can also send email to another user by asking “Email this to “.
Alert me when my sales reaches to 19m. Show Alert.
Forecast my Orders for next 3 month.
Compare my sales for fuel and tobacco. Compare orders for 2017 with 2018.
You can ask Questions in below series for quick demo
• Help – explains basic usage of CrunchBot
• Show KPIs – It will list values of important KPIs added in app in a specific table
• Show viz – Shows visualizations from master visualizations
• Click “Gross Profit Trendline” – Shows selected viz
• Turn on insights – Turns on insights for the next questions that you will ask
• Show Measures – Shows measures from master measures
• Click “Orders” – Will show value for Current year along with insights
• Click “MoM”
• How is my sales doing? – Adhoc Question
• What about central? (Contextual question)
• Email me – Will send an email to your account with the answer to last asked question.
• Give me top 5 stores by Sales. – Asking questions for top / bottom etc.
• Tell me total sales for Newark – Server two purpose, cross check answer of above questions as well showing feature to ask question in customized way
• Which stores have employees more than 700? – illustrates feature to ask comparative questions
• Create a pie chart for orders by category – On demand charts
• Select Fuel – selects category with the name Fuel
• Create a chart for on hand inventory by product – This illustrates that going forward, data will be filtered for Fuel category only
• Click on “Category – Fuel” Filter Button to remove the selection.
• Surprise me – To get interesting facts
• Surprise me Orders – To get facts for specific measure
• Surprise me Sales.
• Alert me when my sales is more than 500K – This will add an alert and send an email when value will cross after reloading
• Show alerts – will show alerts