Despite new technology, thinking by numbers lags.
Business users are either data illiterate or don’t know how to use business analytics tools made available to them. Data can be misinterpreted and users may lack statistical thinking skills. As a result, getting actionable insights still remains a problem.
Today more than ever, number crunching affects your life in ways you might not even imagine. Intuition and experience are no longer enough to make the grade. In order to succeed—even survive—in our data-based world, businesses need to become statistically literate.
Despite this need, most business still struggle with Data Literacy!
The vast majority of dataviz application users still have very little insight into how to actually find insight in the tool sets. We have neither strategies nor experience, mostly because the use of data at scale is relatively new.
But what if you could chat with and get answers from your data? The CrunchBot is the World’s first Artificially Intelligent Data Analyst. CrunchBot enables the average business user to ask and get answers to the most critical business questions, on-command.
- AI Driven platform culls massive amounts of data across the most commonly used DataViz platforms such as: Qlik (www.qlik.com), Tableau (www.tableau.com) and PowerBI (www.microsoft.com) and generates thousands of permutations of key performance indicators (KPIs) that can be used in conversing with your analytics apps
- Users can quickly ask questions across multiple different applications and switch context quickly and accurately
- Helps you align to shift in end-user preferences from traditional apps with structured interfaces, to chat-based communication and natural language processing
- Significantly increases support for ad-hoc queries
- Accelerates the time to implement a bot for analytics by 10x